Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 150 g of potatoes
- 150 g of carrots
- 100 g of cultivated mushrooms
- 20 g of butter or 2 tablespoons of cream
- 1 tablespoon of powdered milk (Calcium)
- 1 tablespoon of wheat germ or yeast flakes (Copper, Selenium, Vitamin B9)
- 1 egg yolg (Vitamin D)
- Salt, pepper, parsley
- Peel and wash the vegetables, then cut them into pieces.
- In a saucepan, cover vegetables with water with a pinch of salt and cook 30 min.
- Blend the soup with cream.
- Add powdered milk, egg yolk, and wheat germ (or yeast) and mix with a whisk. Season and serve hot. Garnish each plate with parsley.