A Ph.D. (and post-docs) workshop dedicated to scientific writing will be held in Avignon February 9-10.
– Before the work! Hypothesis, literature, workplan
– Before the publication: journal choice, data selection, copyright
– What are the different parts of the article for?
– Technical points: M&M, legible Tables and Figures, complete literature references
– Relation between introduction and discussion
– A few words about the paragraph structure
– How do I convince the Editor?
– How do I answer the reviewers?
Contact Catherine Renard for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org