Increase fruits and vegetables cooking to stimulate the appetite of elderly!
Red, yellow, green, orange… Vibrant colors combined with intense flavors can restore their desire to enjoy a tasty meal.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 435 g of cooked white beans, drained
- 100 g of carrot (diced)
- 100 g of celery (diced)
- 150 g of tomato (peeled and diced)
- 100 g of red onion (diced)
- 100 g of red pepper (diced)
- 10 g of basil (chopped)
- 5 g of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan. Add carrot, celery, red onion, red pepper.
- Cook for 3 minutes over medium high heat stirring often.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from pan and chill.
- Mix with beans and add the tomato.
- Season with salt and serve.